Consumption/Consumer Affairs Conflict Resolution
Access to the subsections of Consumer Affairs Conflict Resolution

Consumer Affairs Conflict Resolution


If user or consumer rights are breached, the first step is submit a claim to the supplier of the goods or services, completing, if necessary, the corresponding complaints sheet which all suppliers should have at the disposal of their customers. If the supplier does not address your claim, you can submit a claim to try to repair the damages, through any of the following institutions:

More information

Or, the Courts of Justice